"this is my live, my real live is here"

WELCOME :D

Senin, 18 April 2011

Am I still search him ??

fuih, long time no see,
last week is very hard for me. and at this moment, i want to share about my activity last week.
hmmm, i promise to my friend "i'm sure that i won't search him again". Do you know why i said like that. I think that since i search him, i didn't concent my lesson, last mid test I get standard score. So, i promise that i won't search him again and again.
It happen last weeeks ago. When KWN lesson, my friend and i promise that we won't tell about our searchingan for one weeks. And you know what ??? Yeah, I can do it. For one week, i didn't tell about him. But,,,
after 5 or 6 days,, I still tell about him again. Aisshhhh... I don't like him again.
yeah, I DON'T LIKE HIM AGAIN.
And when our class had physic lesson, i sat on the floor and then, he sat near me.
My teacher asked him to answer a question. He did it in front of me,, and my friends said, "ahaha, tya is nervous". I don't like it. Then, he took eraser from my hand. He did it worse.
And I sure that HE DID NOT IMPORTANT FOR ME AGAIN. HE IS BAD.
Thank you 

1 komentar: